Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sports Conditioning

Total time of workout- 47:56
Time in the zone- 24:27
Time above the zone-11:27
Time below the zone- 12:02
Maximum heartrate- 197 bpm
Average heartrate- 167 bpm
Kilocalories- 358

What worked?
I really enjoyed this workout, it is a great way for someone to get into shape in speed and agility. I thought the boys did a great job at keeping everyone moving. They really projected their voices in the gym and it kept everyone on their toes. I liked that the workout had a good mix of activities so that we don't get bored doing just the same thing.

What didn't work?
For me the workout was very difficult because I am not much for speed, agility, and sprinting. However, I think that for that reason the workout was good for me. There really wasn't much that didn't work for me other than the workout really wasn't for beginners. It was definately directed toward a more athletic crowd, but I think most people would know that by the title. I thought that the mac gym was a nice place to hold it so that we had a lot of room to move around and the equipment we got to use was great.

What I would do differently...
There isn't really anything that I can think of that I would change in the workout. I didn't notice the music much but I'm sure thats because I was working really hard. I liked how the guys did a great job at letting us know what we need to do before we started and still made sure we went back through and then did it quick. The tempo and pace of the class was very good and overall I got a great sweat from the workout and would do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment