Thursday, February 19, 2009

Boot Camp

Total time of workout- 42:26
Time in zone- 27:22
Time above zone-7:27
Time below zone- 7:37
Max heartrate- 202 bpm
Avg heartrate-168 bpm
Kilocalories- 319

What worked?
I really enjoyed the workout especially the circuits we did. They really got my heartrate up and made my legs burn. I felt like the squats and lunges helped to work on strength training and cardio at the same time.

What didn't work?
I thought that being dragged across the floor, and dragging others across the floor was a bit awkward. I really didn't get much out of that. Splitting the workout up into different sections was a great idea though but I would suggest more sprints instead of the partnering.

What I would do differently...
The guys did a great job getting everyone to work hard while motivating everyone to keep going during the workout. I don't think I would have done anything differently except maybe you could mix up the circuits and not do all so many repeats as my legs started to get worn out.

1 comment:

  1. So...was this leg workout a good training for someone who might run the Fargo Marathon?

    ReplyDelete