Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tae Bo

Time of workout- 24:14
Time in zone- 9:49
Time above zone- 0:00
Time below zone- 14:24
Max heartrate- 168 bpm
Avg heartrate- 143 bpm
Kcal- 134

What worked?
I enjoyed the routine that we did. The punches and kicks were a great way to get me moving and motivated without getting bored during the workout. Also, his pep talks keep you on your toes and they are great to lift you up when you are getting a bit tired.

What didn't work?
The specific routine we did didn't get me to my target heartrate for very long. I thought that the different exercises in the middle could have been a bit more upbeat. This may just not be the workout for me or I could find another routine that is a bit more advanced.

What I would do differently next time...
If I had to redo the workout I would add more of the high kicks and put together different combinations for different difficulty levels. We only performed one kick/punch combination, however, I think those were the most stimulating. Also when doing double time in the various punches it seemed to get my heartrate up a bit more so more of those could be added.

No comments:

Post a Comment