Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yoga

Total time of workout- 35:02
Time in zone- 0:00
Time above zone- 0:00
Time below zone- 35:02
Max heartrate- 150 bpm
Avg heartrate- 110 bpm
Kilocalories- 101

What worked?
I thought the exercises we did were great for a good stretch. Some of the breathing and concentrating on the surrounding techniquies really helped me to relax. I thought the girls did a good job of reminding everyone to stay relaxed and that if they kept breathing loudly and concentrating they could slip deeper into the pose and stretch.

What didn't work?
Since I am not very flexible, some of the poses were a bit extreme for me and were hard for me to perform. I think that if I continued to work at yoga, the moves would be easier for me.

What I would do differently...
There is not a lot I would do differently about this workout. It was not one that got our heartrate up too much however it was good in the sense of relaxation. I thought that the girls did a great job explaining each and every pose and how to get in and out of each of them.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you got a chance for some relaxation in your life...and we know how important this is! I hope everything is going well with you.

    ReplyDelete